We make TWO different styles of holding blinds. Both blinds have the following in common.
- New Fabric, 600D MC2 waterproof camouflage that is “Fade Resistant” with blackout backing to eliminate glowing in the field.
- Webbing sewn around all poles
- Stitched with heavy upholstery thread that has a UV inhibitor
- 2 Layers of epoxy reinforced webbing are riveted to poles with large flange stainless steel rivets
- Poles are made from light weight, strong DOM, powder coated steel tubing (4X stronger than aluminum)
- All 3-pole blinds are approximately 8′ wide and all 4-pole blinds are approximately 10′ wide
- Engineered foot on HD poles
- 1/4″ one piece pole foot.